- Street: 210 Main Street
- City: Farmingdale
- State: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 11735
- Region: North East
- Listed: June 8, 2021 1:24 pm
- Expires: 1 day, 14 hours
Do you love food? Do you love people? Do you love talking to people about meat? If so, WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for a passionate, down to earth and proactive Customer Service Representative to generate and maintain customer accounts and serve as the primary point of contact between new and existing clients and our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
In order to create, maintain and manage client accounts effectively, the successful candidate must be able to multitask between several different duties:
– Staying up to date with current and prospective customers by researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest
– Communicating with clients and addressing any concerns
– Monitoring client communication and promptly responding to calls and emails
– Creating company invoices and recording all client transactions
– Maintaining records for client accounts and auditing them regularly
– Collaborating with a variety of different departments to better serve the – clients’ needs, such as the accounting and marketing departments
– Searching for, pitching to and attaining new client accounts
– Selling additional products and services to existing clients
– Provide administrative support to various corporate functions as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
– Excellent computer skills in order to use online programs to manage accounts and records
– Multitasking skills for handling multiple clients and their accounts
– Strong customer service skills for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with old and new clients
– Excellent organization skills to keep meticulous records for client accounts and maintain multiple accounts at once
– Advanced written and verbal communication skills for maintaining good relationships with clients and addressing concerns promptly to increase customers satisfaction
– Problem-solving skills for identifying and addressing client concerns
Education and Experience:
– High school diploma or equivalent; college degree is a plus.
– Retail/hospitality industry experience with knowledge of different meats, cuts, yields highly preferred, or a willingness and desire to learn.
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
– Strong phone presence.
*Farmingdale Meat Market, Inc. reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
FARMINGDALE MEAT MARKET, INC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
All customers are required to wear a mask while in the store, curbside pick-up is available, frequent hand washing and sanitizing
10 total views, 1 today